At the annual homeowner’s meeting on January 26th, the vote passed to increase annual dues to $200 beginning in 2019. A 50% portion ($100) of each homeowner’s dues will be allocated to an escrow account which has been established exclusively for the maintenance of our neighborhood lakes.
In addition, it was approved that homeowners will have the option to pay dues bi-annually, so that $100 would be due in January each year, and the remaining $100 due in June. Again, this is optional and homeowners may opt to pay the full amount in January.
For 2019, the first deadline has been extended through February 28th. Invoices will be sent out to all this week, but by no means are you required to wait to receive an invoice to pay. You can send your check, payable to TLHA, to PO Box 365, Kearney, MO 64060.
Twin Lakes Estates
- There are currently no ads to show.
- 13 May 2020Spring Dumpster Arriving May 15th
- 07 Apr 20202020 HOA Dues – Deadline Extended
- 07 Apr 2020Cancelled / Postponed: 2020 Spring Garage Sale, Dumpster, Summer Party
- 07 Apr 2020TLHA Resident Permits Required at Lakes
- 28 Jan 2020Annual Meeting RESCHEDULED for February 15