The Fall neighborhood dumpster will arrive on the 137th Street Circle on Friday, November 15th and will stay until November 21st, unless it fills before then.
Please be respectful of your neighbors and condense your trash as much as possible when loading it into the dumpster, so that there is enough room for all the homeowners to discard their items. In addition, please avoid recyclable items such as cardboard, paper, cans, and plastic bottles. They take up space and can be easily recycled at multiple facilities in Kearney.
Please note the following items may NOT be placed into the dumpster.
- Yard waste, branches, or firewood
- Dirt, brick, or large pieces of concrete
- Paint, stain, thinners or mineral spirits
- Lawn chemicals, household or shop chemicals, or other hazardous materials
- Tires, batteries, old oil, or any old automotive fluids
- Lawn equipment or machinery should have all oil, gas, and other fluids removed
- Large appliances should be drained of freon or any other hazardous chemicals and placed next to the dumpster (be sure the dumpster door can be closed)
- All scrap metal, large or small, should be placed in a pile next to the dumpster for special pickup (be sure the dumpster door can be closed)
For ridding yourself of paint, batteries, old automotive fluids, and other household chemical products, you may take them to the Kansas City Water Dept. Hazardous Waste facility at 4707 Deramus Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64120. Click here for more info.
Twin Lakes Estates
- There are currently no ads to show.
- 28 Jan 2020Annual Meeting RESCHEDULED for February 15
- 17 Jan 20202020 Annual Meeting CANCELLED
- 18 Dec 2019Annual Meeting Scheduled for Jan. 18
- 13 Nov 2019Fall Dumpster Arriving November 15th
- 15 Oct 2019TLHA 2019 Halloween Party Features Bounce House, Bonfire and Cookout