The second Fall 2021 dumpster was delivered on Monday, October 18th, and is located on Marie Place Circle.
Please be respectful of your neighbors and condense your trash as much as possible when loading it into the dumpster, so that there is enough room for all the homeowners to discard their items. In addition, please avoid recyclable items such as cardboard, paper, cans, and plastic bottles. They take up space and can be easily recycled at multiple facilities in Kearney.
Please do not overfill the dumpster.
Please note the following items may NOT be placed into the dumpster.
- Yard waste, branches, or firewood
- Dirt, brick, or large pieces of concrete
- Paint, stain, thinners or mineral spirits
- Lawn chemicals, household or shop chemicals, or other hazardous materials
- Tires, batteries, old oil, or any old automotive fluids
- Lawn equipment or machinery should have all oil, gas, and other fluids removed
- Large appliances should be drained of freon or any other hazardous chemicals and placed next to the dumpster (be sure the dumpster door can be closed)
- All scrap metal, large or small, should be placed in a pile next to the dumpster for special pickup (be sure the dumpster door can be closed)
For ridding yourself of paint, batteries, old automotive fluids, and other household chemical products, you may take them to the Kansas City Water Dept. Hazardous Waste facility at 4707 Deramus Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64120. Click here for more info.
Twin Lakes Estates
- There are currently no ads to show.
- 19 Oct 2021Second Fall 2021 Dumpster Delivered
- 10 May 2021Second Spring 2021 Dumpster Delivered
- 09 May 2021First Spring Dumpster is Full! Second to Be Requested
- 25 Mar 2021February 2021 Board Meeting Minutes
- 25 Mar 2021Spring 2021 Dumpster Arriving May 7th