Many of us in the TLHA community have dogs and love them as we do our own kids. We enjoy taking them for long walks around the sub-division, letting them stretch their legs and meeting other people & puppies along the way. Unfortunately, a few of us aren’t doing a good job of picking up our dog’s poo, and it has resulted in the board receiving some complaints.
Besides being unsightly, smelly, and inconsiderate to your neighbors, leaving animal waste can be hazardous to the health of our children who play in the community as well as other pets. One of the most common forms of disease transmission between dogs is through fecal matter.
When walking your dog in our community, it is important to remember to immediately clean up after your pet. Take along a baggie with you to pick up waste with and then dispose of it properly. By taking a few simple steps to clean up after your pup, you can contribute not only to the beautification of our community but also towards the elimination of one of the most irritating nuisances to our friends and neighbors. Thank you for your cooperation!
Twin Lakes Estates
- There are currently no ads to show.
- 10 May 2021Second Spring 2021 Dumpster Delivered
- 09 May 2021First Spring Dumpster is Full! Second to Be Requested
- 25 Mar 2021February 2021 Board Meeting Minutes
- 25 Mar 2021Spring 2021 Dumpster Arriving May 7th
- 20 Jan 20212021 Annual Meeting Postponed