Due to the impending weather and predicted poor road conditions on the 19th, the 2019 Annual meeting has been rescheduled for 10:00 AM on Saturday, January 26th, at the Kearney Commercial Bank (KCB) 950 W 92 Hwy, Kearney, MO 64060. It is in the 1st-floor conference room which is accessible on the back (northeast) side of the bank.
The 2019 meeting is an important one for homeowners to attend, as there will be several major topics discussed and/or voted on:
- Dues increase for 2019
- Chicken Coops
- Lake maintenance needs – current and future
- Recap of finances and proposed budget
If you are unable to attend the meeting, please be sure to complete and return your Proxy voting ballot. The physical proxy ballots were physically mailed to all homes back in December with the meeting notifications, but if you need another you can click here to download and print a copy. If you cannot attend the meeting in person, but would like to be represented, please complete the proxy vote form and return it via one of the following:
- Mailing it to TLHA, PO Box 365, Kearney MO 64060
- Delivering it to the home of any TLHA Board Member
- Having the homeowner whom you are assigning your vote to bring it with them to the annual meeting
Twin Lakes Estates
- There are currently no Ads to show.
- 03 Feb 2019Board Members Needed!
- 03 Feb 2019What’s the Deal with 2019 Annual Dues?
- 03 Feb 20192019 Annual Meeting – Minutes & Reports
- 17 Jan 2019Annual Meeting RESCHEDULED for Jan. 26
- 17 Nov 20182018 Holiday Lighting Contest Dec. 15-16 and 22-23