2021 ANNUAL MEETING POSTPONED – Due to the pandemic, the Clay County Health Department will not allow public meetings of more than 10 people. The board made the decision to postpone the Annual TLHA meeting indefinitely until that mandate is no longer in place. However, that does not mean we are not moving forward for 2021. We are asking for volunteers to join the board for this year so that a transition can take place in February and neighborhood initiatives can keep moving forward. Please respond to the board by January 31, 2021 if you are interested in serving on the board this year.
Each year in January, an annual meeting is held and all Twin Lakes homeowners are encouraged to attend. The meeting agenda consists of a review of the past year’s finances and accomplishments, as well as the budget and plans for the coming year. In addition, elections are held for new board members, and annual homeowners dues are collected.
If you are unable to attend the meeting, please be sure to complete and return your Proxy voting ballot. You can click here to download and print a copy. If you cannot attend the meeting in person, but would like to be represented, please complete the proxy vote form and return it via one of the following:
- Mailing it to TLHA, PO Box 365, Kearney MO 64060
- Delivering it to the home of any TLHA Board Member
- Having the homeowner whom you are assigning your vote to bring it with them to the annual meeting
Twin Lakes Estates
- There are currently no ads to show.
- 10 May 2021Second Spring 2021 Dumpster Delivered
- 09 May 2021First Spring Dumpster is Full! Second to Be Requested
- 25 Mar 2021February 2021 Board Meeting Minutes
- 25 Mar 2021Spring 2021 Dumpster Arriving May 7th
- 20 Jan 20212021 Annual Meeting Postponed