The 2020 Annual meeting has been rescheduled for 10:00 AM on Saturday, February 15th, at the Academy Bank (formerly Kearney Commercial Bank – KCB) 950 W 92 Hwy, Kearney, MO 64060. It is in the 1st-floor conference room which is accessible on the back (northeast) side of the bank.
Each year in January, an annual meeting is held and all Twin Lakes homeowners are encouraged to attend. The meeting agenda consists of a review of the past year’s finances and accomplishments, as well as the budget and plans for the coming year. In addition, elections are held for new board members, and annual homeowners dues are collected.
If you are unable to attend the meeting, please be sure to complete and return your Proxy voting ballot. You can click here to download and print a copy. If you cannot attend the meeting in person, but would like to be represented, please complete the proxy vote form and return it via one of the following:
- Mailing it to TLHA, PO Box 365, Kearney MO 64060
- Delivering it to the home of any TLHA Board Member
- Having the homeowner whom you are assigning your vote to bring it with them to the annual meeting
Twin Lakes Estates
- There are currently no ads to show.
- 31 Jul 20202020 Mid-Year Update
- 13 May 2020Spring Dumpster Arriving May 15th
- 07 Apr 20202020 HOA Dues – Deadline Extended
- 07 Apr 2020Cancelled / Postponed: 2020 Spring Garage Sale, Dumpster, Summer Party
- 07 Apr 2020TLHA Resident Permits Required at Lakes