The terms of all current 2018 officers and board members were up at the end of December, and none accepted nominations to continue on the board. A minimum of (4) four new people are needed to fill the officer positions, but a full board consists of (7) seven members (no maximum). Two new members did.. read more →
At the annual homeowner’s meeting on January 26th, the vote passed to increase annual dues to $200 beginning in 2019. A 50% portion ($100) of each homeowner’s dues will be allocated to an escrow account which has been established exclusively for the maintenance of our neighborhood lakes. In addition, it was approved that homeowners will.. read more →
Thanks to everyone who attended the TLHA annual meeting on Jan. 26, 2019, as well as those that returned their proxy votes. We sincerely appreciate all the members who were able to take the time out of their Saturday to participate in the discussions and voting sessions. Below are the links to view and download.. read more →
Twin Lakes Estates
- There are currently no Ads to show.
- 03 Feb 2019Board Members Needed!
- 03 Feb 2019What’s the Deal with 2019 Annual Dues?
- 03 Feb 20192019 Annual Meeting – Minutes & Reports
- 17 Jan 2019Annual Meeting RESCHEDULED for Jan. 26
- 17 Nov 20182018 Holiday Lighting Contest Dec. 15-16 and 22-23